Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Good look Lando. I'm digging the brown shirt. I've kind of had my eye out but haven't found the right one yet for my collection. Good color on that buckaroo, too.I personally feel that hawaiian shirts and leather jackets are friends, so no need to stop posting during winter. Or, as Mike suggested, we could start a new thread.

I don't know your 10-20, but there's an event called hukilau down in Florida. A local gal goes every year. I've never been but it sounds pretty fun. Not real family friendly though.

Mike g-n-t usually does the trick, but it probably doesn't get as cold down here.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Lando

Practically Family
The problem with leather jackets and hawaiian shirts is that most of my leather jackets are cut a little closer, and hawaiian shirts are the opposite of close lol. So when the temperature drops and the leather comes out, the hawaiians go away. That said, it ain't leather jacket weather yet. This is a 50x Rust Buckaroo with a very nice tooled leather band. I wore something like this as my first hat ever. Wasn't as nice as this one by a mile, but the shape is almost dead on. Wore that hat for years before getting some other western hats, and then some more years before I started wearing fedoras. It's the style of hat I'm most comfortable in and always goes too well with a rowdy hawaiian.

10428207593_d92fcce2f3_b.jpg

Nice pairing. Good brim shape on that western. I like the sides high. The band is sweet too.

aqa4abys.jpg

Happy All Soul's Day.
Hot rod themed shirt by redsand. Posted some up close of the pattern in the Hawaiian shirt thread. Dobbs stingy milan

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
What a contrast to my situation Dale. Milan, short sleeves, and sunshine? Currently 48F, 33mph winds, and gray/black skies here. No wonder your smiling!

Sorry to hear it Mike. It's a trade-off really, though. When you're enjoying weather like this next summer it'll be hotter than seven hells down here and so humid you can take a shower and won't dry off for three days.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, I shouldn't complain. Been just about everywhere and this weather is generally about as mild and live-able as it gets.

Lando

Practically Family
10631343315_9b238c1236_c.jpg

Been getting colder and colder here, and then last two days it just bobbed on back to the high 60s. Never one to waste an opportunity, I went out with the family and dressed my best lol.

Rand Fedora with a more tame Paradise Found. My version of conservative lol

I'll be expecting you to carry the thread through the winter DH66.

esyqe5eh.jpg
uvuhyqe9.jpg

Found a 12-pack of old kung-fu movies at walmart yesterday in the $5 bin. My two oldest boys (7&9) were in awe. Figured I'd bust out this shaolin temple themed one for some fun in the sun today.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Found a 12-pack of old kung-fu movies at walmart yesterday in the $5 bin. My two oldest boys (7&9) were in awe. Figured I'd bust out this shaolin temple themed one for some fun in the sun today.
oh oh ............

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Ip Man
9689d9f660f679b2a3a37b4256dc2ba9.jpg

Kato
Bruce%20Lee%20Kato%20Cap%2003%206-4-10.jpg

legend of the fist
WFTCRMImageFetch.aspx

Jackie Chan
09hjrkujmqzkzqu.jpg

Miracles