Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Sorry to derail , I could not control myself.
& forget about a Kung Fu Star in a Hawaiian shirt & fedora...........does not happen sadly
I digress....

Last edited:
Killer kaps & kung-fedoras! Brings back memories of watchin' that stuff on Saturday afternoon when I was a kid, on the local independant channel (waaaay before cable tv)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Since Che pitched his Fu, here's what I consider the Citizen Kane of Kung Fu flicks:

70189287.jpg

Lando

Practically Family
10891496546_e6b0464f20_b.jpg

A freak warm day, a serratelli 100x, and an Asian inspired Hawaiian.

The hat use to have a cattleman crease on it but I wanted to try something else. Triple bash in the front and a nice beaded hat band did the trick.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Not so freak cold day here in Wa Lando, shirt sleeves is just a memory. Thanks for carrying the torch. Look'n sharp in the long shadows.

I'm digging the koi design on that one Lando. I love the Asian design ones.
It was decently warm today here, but it's been raining on and off and I think it might get rough later.

3a2ubeby.jpg
uny4ury4.jpg

Kinda cool today, but I broke one out for my baby boy's 3rd birthday party today. Hat is a Dobbs of fairly recent vintage.
uduparyq.jpg

He wanted a cake that was a ninja coming out of a volcano. Thought I'd share that plate full of badassery.

Lando

Practically Family
3a2ubeby.jpg
uny4ury4.jpg

Kinda cool today, but I broke one out for my baby boy's 3rd birthday party today. Hat is a Dobbs of fairly recent vintage.
uduparyq.jpg

He wanted a cake that was a ninja coming out of a volcano. Thought I'd share that plate full of badassery.

I'd say that's all pretty fantastic.

Thanks Hatophile. The shirt is a thrift store find ($3, best kind), no idea to the age, but I'd guess not really vintage. It's a Hilo Hattie and was barely worn, if it was at all. The King is true vintage;)

gehy6a3u.jpg

It's 72° here and the rain has let up enough to get out awhile so I'm wearing my new (to me) repop 1950s Florida themed Reyn Spooner and go-to grey Dobbs for a quick trip down to the liquor store to grab some holiday cheer.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and whatever else guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace