Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Everyone is looking nice and festive...

This afternoon, I'm wearing a Jamaica Jax Hawaiian and a Stetson Nutria

Fedora_Nutria.jpg

...and some fitting music from the movie, "Donovan's Reef"

[video=youtube;gb1hLt9s2K0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb1hLt9s2K0[/video]

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am tuning in and reviewing the recent posts. Wow, you fellows got some spiffy shirts!

Today, the warmest day of the year in Minnesota (going to be nearly 80'F), I am out and about in a vtg. Stetson Medalist and a vtg. Pendleton Hawaiian styled shirt.

i-mFs9q8B-L.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys. I do not often wish the attention that is received when wearing a Hawaiian shirt gets in these parts of the US. Already today I have received lots of comments on the straw and shirt. I made the conscious decision that here in the upper states U.S.A. spring is full on. The shirt matches my "tude" this morning.

Big "tude" (attitude) day to all, Eric -

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Excellent display of tude today Eric! In the heat, a hard to beat combo of shirt, straw, and water. I look forward to the season extending to my parts.

Dennis Young

A-List Customer
Yep. Not too many people wear Hawaiian shirts here in central Alabama. Their loss. This shirt is lightweight, cool and comfortable. And I think Hawaiian shirts are classy summer attire. Odd that they aren't more popular here because of the hot summers and the popularity of tv shows like Hawaii five-0. :)

Dennis, wear that with pride, man. Maybe you can start a trend down there.

Great combo Eric! When the weather gets warm here in NE Ohio, I break out the Aloha shirts. My office staff and patients really like seeing them, so I wouldn't want to disappoint.

This Friday is the official kick-off of Aloha Friday, where we wear Aloha shirts to the office on Friday until Labor day. Unfortunately, I have a client meeting Friday AM and won't get to participate.

Not because of the client, mind you, but because two Home Office types will be accompanying me.

(sigh). Next Friday, I guess...

This Friday is the official kick-off of Aloha Friday, where we wear Aloha shirts to the office on Friday until Labor day. Unfortunately, I have a client meeting Friday AM and won't get to participate.

Not because of the client, mind you, but because two Home Office types will be accompanying me.

We call it "Flip-Flop Fridays" here at the office = Hawaiian shirts, shorts, flip-flops/sandals/Tevas/Keens/etc.
Every Friday until the weather changes in the Fall...

AGGGH, Those pesky home office types:mad:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Nice work TJ. Good combination.
Second that!
Wow, Eric! Looking good, man. Love the Medalist, and the Pendleton goes perfectly!
Second that too!
I'm loving those shirt/hat combinations fellas.
I do not often wish the attention that is received when wearing a Hawaiian shirt gets in these parts of the US. Already today I have received lots of comments on the straw and shirt.
Eric, you should hear some of the comments that I get. Wearing Hawaiian shirts in Central London earmarks me as a tourist. American, obviously. You guys have a lot to answer for........................thankfully.
My wife has been extremely busy adding to my burgeoning shirt collection. Photos to follow, still working my way round this new fangled computer of mine.

Fantastic combination SBG! Glad to know it gets warm enough up there. I cracked up when I read that your Hawaiian shirt was a Pendleton too. I salute your brand loyalty.:D

Yep. Not too many people wear Hawaiian shirts here in central Alabama.

I live in central AL and I wear Hawaiian shirts all the time. We have a nice, long season for them.:D

I do see a lot of other folks wearing them during the summer, but I am in Birmingham, so that might make a difference from where you are.

Nice looking palm tree shirt.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
My first post of the season of hopefully many more. Wearing the original Hawaiian shirt, the palaka. The Sovereign Stetson on top, one of the rare times I'll wear a felt with my Hawaiian shirts.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk