Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heated Hat Block

Stoney

Practically Family
I just picked this one up on e-bay. I'm actually suprised that there were not more bidders, but I guess that's just the benefit that comes with a small head size.

HeatedBlock.jpg

I've seen a couple of horror stories here concerning heated blocks, so I plan to use it very carefully.

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Stoney said:
I just picked this one up on e-bay. I'm actually suprised that there were not more bidders, but I guess that's just the benefit that comes with a small head size.

HeatedBlock.jpg

I've seen a couple of horror stories here concerning heated blocks, so I plan to use it very carefully.

That's quite a heating element, is that a standard light bulb socket that its screwed into? How many watt does that baby pull? If it is a light bulb socket you could put a light bulb in it an lessen the amount of heat. Pretty cool.
Bob.

Stoney

Practically Family
Very nice Mr H.

Bob,

I don't have the block yet, but I think it is a standard socket. I might try a heat lamp in there for an element, if the one in there is exessively hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo