Hello Everyone from Blue Blood

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Blue Blood Hats, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Blue Blood Hats

Blue Blood Hats New in Town

Hello my name is Pablo Luvinoff owner and designer of Blue Blood,
    I am a hat maker (4 years) and Jewelry designer 10+ years you can find more info
    FB as Blue Blood Silver/Luvinoff Custom Designs IG as Blue Blood Silver about my hats and Jewelry !! I think this forum will be a great tool to improve and get in touch with people who love hats as I do !!Best Regards!!!!

2. suitedcboy

suitedcboy One Too Many

I missed the Facebook part and Googled "blue blood silver". that is definitely not at all about hats. That is the condition where silver accumulation in body turns your skin blue gray. I like blue-gray hats but skin, not so much. Cool hats on your page when I did go to the correct place.

3. Welcome! We tend to be traditionalist here and eschew the artificially distressed look or the garish, but every now and then we have someone who likes that style. As this forum was intended to celebrate the golden age of hats the Nick Fouquets of the hat world don’t usually get a lot of love here. We’re a big tent kind of group with varying interests in hats and I hope you share yours here with us.

4. hatsRme

hatsRme

With all due respect, Pablo, by our standards you are not a hat maker, but a hat wrecker.
    As @deadlyhandsome states, we’re more traditional hat wearing types here, focused on the build basics and quality.
    But that’s why there’s chocolate AND vanilla; something for everybody to like. Best of luck in your endeavors!

Rumad and Blue Blood Hats like this.
  5. Blue Blood Hats

Hey!!! the web page is www.blueblood.sale best Regards!!

6. Blue Blood Hats

Thank you for your comments That's Why Im here to improve my job and craftsmanship
    I made a hat to Paul Stanley (star boy ) Thalia Tommy Motola's wife and jewelry to different rockstars like Billy Gibbons from ZZTop among others I know that Im not famous pretending neither but is clear for me that It takes years to be a good one,
    for my hats I use wool , wool /rabbit fur , and rabbit fur actually looking for beaver supplier
    Thank you again for your comments Best Regards

Attached Files:

7. Blue Blood Hats

Hello! Yes! I understand I been working on Borsalino Brandolino and Stetson repairs recently
    I seems that Is a very interesting Forum and traditionalist group of Hat Lovers here, so here you go This is a Borsalino repair was worn and broken as you can see in the first pic and the the final result I hope you liked
    Best Regards

Attached Files:

8. T Jones

T Jones I'll Lock Up

I see a couple of hats on your site that has potential. Think you could do some hats like these....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the various Westerns styles...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hatsRme and Blue Blood Hats like this.
  9. Blue Blood Hats

Hello T Jones !! Thank you for your comments !!I see no problem !!

T Jones likes this.

10. Looks like some great work! Thanks for sharing.

Brent

Blue Blood Hats likes this.
  11. T Jones

T Jones I'll Lock Up

You're welcome buddy! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with along some of those hat styles. If you can pull off styles like those you could become quite popular here.

12. Blue Blood Hats

Hello !! This is the final result after a couple of days working on this Stetson Nolton, color Sable brim 200, I really enjoyed working on it due its quality !!!
    I was able to rescue the feathers It has a new ribbon band, leather and new liner as well
    Any kind of comments are welcome
    Best Regards!!

Attached Files:

Rmccamey, Michael A and BobHufford like this.
  13. belfastboy

belfastboy I'll Lock Up

I like the nice square blocking on it....works well with the narrow brim

Blue Blood Hats likes this.
  14. Blue Blood Hats

Thank you Sir!!

15. Came out nice. The Nolton came from a low point in Stetson’s quality and your finished hat looks much better than it did fresh from the factory.

Are you set up with a source(s) for unfinished hat bodies? Just curious what options you offer...do you happen to have a 7 3/4 or 7 7/8 long oval block?

16. Blue Blood Hats

17. Blue Blood Hats

Thank you !! I have old Borsalinos , Brandolinos, Stetsons among others that I rescue from different sources In my shop I have different long round and long Oval wood blocks from 7 to 8!! Yes Sir!! Best Regards!!

deadlyhandsome likes this.
  18. Do you have a website, Etsy store, or??? Maybe just a price list? We might be able to send some work your way.