Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello, its me!

kowalskt63

Familiar Face
Good evening Ladies and Gents. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tom, and I've been lurking on this forum for about a month. I think its finally time for me to say hello and become a more active participant. Here's a little info about myself:
I'm a 44 year old happily married man (See attached pic of me and wifey)
I've been a big fan of all things 30's, 40's and 50's for as long as I can remember. I think it has something to do with my upbringing. Mom was born in '26, Dad in '13. Both passed, but nonetheless big influences in my life.
I "dabble" with "retro" fashion. i.e. I wear a Fedora daily, modern day shirts, suit coats, slacks ties and shoes, but haven't gone the whole 9 yards and purchased actual vintage clothing and or accessories. Again, like I said, I dabble and consider myself a noob.
I currently have 7 hats, nothing amazing and or expensive, but I like what I have, and am proud of my "style". My "best" hat is a Stetson "Royal De Luxe" which my daughter purchased from Berne Utz hat store in Seattle as my Christmas Gift. I have not a clue how old or potentially valuable it is, but I've attached a photo and am hoping perhaps someone on this board can tell me. I am a road manager for my Wife. For those of you that listen to 80's dance music, She's known as Debbie Deb, and has a few big hits out. She can be seen at http://www.myspace.com/debedeb1
We are both very interested at going to the next Mobsters Ball in San Fran. I've noticed a few of the folks here out on their Myspace pages. I'd love to get some advice on how to get prepared for such an event. Well, anyway, I've babbled enough. I look forward to talking to all of you. Feel free to drop me a line anytime. Any advice you can give is much appreciated. TK
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Here's all the pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/kowalskt63/Retro

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

I'm the village conservative. Never lurked, just jumped right in. There's all kinds of characters here, none bite though.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails