Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hemingway Jones Is Back From The Hospital :-)

Brooksie

One Too Many
Tim here is to a speedy recovery...I will be saying some prayers for you and everybody who is close to you, plus I am sending some good thoughts your way too! Hospitals are no fun, I had to spend a little bit of time in one myself on Monday. Cheryl you are an amaizing woman and wonderful friend.

LB

Rooster

Practically Family
Hey Hem, get well soon!
I went through "Cardiac events" myself several years ago. Turned out to be anxiety and acid reflux. Let's hope yours is something as simple as that. Take care, the both of you.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
*hugs*

That's scary stuff. I hope Hemingway makes a speedy recovery, and I'll say a prayer for him tonight. Also, nice shoes! :)

-Viola

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I am so sorry to hear about this.

Tim, I have faith you will have a really quick recovery, and I'll continue to pray for you today. I have an image in my mind of you in wingtips reading some "light reading", which would of course, be a history or a classic of some sort. Hehe.

Cheryl, you're being an amazing friend. Thank you for posting this and keeping us updated. :)

Mike K.

One Too Many
Tim, you better get well soon buddy!
You and your fiancé are certainly in my prayers.
Cheryl, you hang in there and keep us posted.
God bless!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Well no wonder you didn't answer the phone today Tim! As always, you are in my thoughts, but today with much more oomph and prayers for a quick recovery. Sheesh, you are only 40!!!

Cheryl, you are in my thoughts as well, thank goodness Hem has you for such a good friend!

Warmest Wishest~Barbi

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Just thinking

I was just talking to my sister, who has troubles with her blood pressure, and thought of posting this here, thinking maybe in a way it might be a lil something that may be of a bit of help to Hem or anyone else with high blood pressure probs.
Although her probs haven't reached the point where she has to treat it with meds yet, here's a trick she has learned. When she is at the drs and her blood pressure is higher than the doctors like it they want to take it again, while they wait she sings in her head for a bit. The song she sings, the Song That Never Ends from Sheri Lewis and Lamb Chop. It goes like this

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

It basically empties the mind empties the worries, so lowers the bp.
Just thought it might help.[huh]

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

.[huh]
Thanks Faythe, it took me 20 yrs to get that song out of my mind...... lol

Now its baaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!!!!!!

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
timza0.jpg

Holy Smoke!​

jazzzbaby

One of the Regulars
PastimeSteve said:
First, Daisy, you seem to be the most amazing friend I've ever seen. :eusa_clap I'm so impressed. Hemmingway is so blessed to have you for a friend.

I second what you have said here...she is indeed a blessing.
Tim...you are in constant thought & prayer. Thank God you
called the doc & you were placed in the ER. Big hugs to you my friend xo
I am still in a bit of shock here...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Chin up, Hem. You have great medical care, Daisy by your side and loads of people praying for you. ;)

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Hang in there, Hem and Daisy!

I spent the night in the hospital a few weeks ago in the cardiac wing. Not the most restful of places to spend the night, what with people coming in constantly to take your BP and draw blood. Hopefully your outcome will be as mine was--not a cardiac event.

Cheers,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic