Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hemingway Jones Is Back From The Hospital :-)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
I see at The Globe online that some nurses are complaining about some pinchy guy...

Glad you're back home. Put on the bunny slippers, order some sandwiches from downstairs and put on a good film.

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Stress, high cholesterol, high blood pressure...now you will be on all the same prescriptions as me! LOL

Glad you are home and well~Barbi

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I went through much the same in 1994. It sucks, but it can also be a good wake up call. Take care of yourself, lad, and you'll be fine. Highly recommended: fish oils and co-enzyme Q-10.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Trickeration said:
My family and I are so happy to hear you're home! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Take care! Trix :)
Thanks, Trix, I love you guys! It was great having dinner with you at the QM. :)
I hope to see you this year too.

Thank you everyone. It's great to be home. :)

SWTroopers

Familiar Face
Glad to hear you are doing well. Believe it or not, this is a blessing in disguise. I had a similar scare in December and spent 5 days in the cardiac ward doing much the same as you. I was fortunate that it was not a heart condition (ended up being the old gall bladder - which is now gonesville). But it completely changed the way I look at health. Let it do the same for you and never take your health for granted again.

And listen to dhermann1 - go get that fishoil! Great for the heart and cholesterol. Just make sure you get the interic kind - unless that is you like the taste of fish oil :)

Take care,
Marc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner