Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hemingway Jones Is Back From The Hospital :-)

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Wow, I just came across this. Sorry to hear about HJ not feeling well. Certainly hope you feel better soon.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Save Ferris!

Thank you all so very much!

I cannot tell you how much your words have meant to me. I think that a man is truly blessed who has the respect and affections of his friends. Thank you all! I am proud and honored to know you all.

So, I am home and resting. Tomorrow, I am looking forward to meeting up with some Loungers, though I need to take it easy. I can say that was one of the scariest moments of my life and it has had a transformative effect. I do not want to waste a moment of my life in anger. I want to surround myself with family and friends forever.

Forgive me for being philosophical, but life is about developing your character and making deeper connections with people. Here's to keeping that in perspective for the rest of my days, for the rest of all of our days.

So, yes it was the vicious combination of stress, cholesterol, high blood pressure, and a rest cycle that part of my heart skips as a minor defect. So, I have some lifestyle changes ahead.

Here's to the one martini lunch!

Thank you all!

Hemingway Jones said:
Thank you all so very much!

I cannot tell you how much your words have meant to me. I think that a man is truly blessed who has the respect and affections of his friends. Thank you all! I am proud and honored to know you all.

So, I am home and resting. Tomorrow, I am looking forward to meeting up with some Loungers, though I need to take it easy. I can say that was one of the scariest moments of my life and it has had a transformative effect. I do not want to waste a moment of my life in anger. I want to surround myself with family and friends forever.

Forgive me for being philosophical, but life is about developing your character and making deeper connections with people. Here's to keeping that in perspective for the rest of my days, for the rest of all of our days.

So, yes it was the vicious combination of stress, cholesterol, high blood pressure, and a rest cycle that part of my heart skips as a minor defect. So, I have some lifestyle changes ahead.

Here's to the one martini lunch!

Thank you all!

Phew! I am glad to hear that you are home. I was thinking about you all day. Remember one martini is better than none. It could be worse---that is what I tell myself anyway. :p
Get some well deserved rest. The world will be around tomorrow. :D

Regards,

J

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Glad you're home, HJ. Events such as this can be a blessing in disguise in that they can alert you to problems that could lead ultimately to something worse. I'm glad all seems well.

woodyinnyc

One of the Regulars
Glad to hear you are home and feeling better. My brother went through the same thing in March, so I know it can be a little scary. Take care of yourself and hopoe to meet you someday.

All the best!!

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Wow

I stay away from the FL for one day and look what happens. I am so glad you are home now, my good wishes and prayers are with you.

Only you could give an ER room some style.

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari