Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hi all - Help ID this logo please

timoshenko

New in Town
Hi everyone! :)

Basically I've been looking for this jacket, or something similar for ages:

eric-northman-alexander-skarsgard-season-2-part2.jpg

http://truebloodnet.com/wp-content/...rthman-alexander-skarsgard-season-2-part2.jpg

Its been really really bothering me, so if you could help thats great, if it helps I emailed aero leather and this is what I got

It has a knitted waistband like the a2, but with highwayman cuffs and the zipper zips right up to the very top of the jacket, we don’t have any styles that do this…

It has a yoke on the front too…

It looks a little like the 1950’sflight jacket we do with the big pockets…

It seems a whole mixture of styles!

If anyone can help, I would be forever indebted :)

Cheers,

Tim

RP McMurphy

One of the Regulars
Tim

That looks like a modern "bomber jacket" style. Notice the way that the leather creases and folds so easily? That's indicative that it's made of a thin-lightweight leather... probably lambskin.

It appears to have a knit-wool collar... possibly some sort of patch-pockets as well.

Oddly enough, I saw a jacket very similar to this one in the Saks outlet near me... you might give that a try if you have one in your local area. I believe the brand was "Penguin"... or some such.

This style seems fairly common these days... you should be able find this or something similar without too much difficulty

GOOD LUCK!

timoshenko

New in Town
Thanks, I appreciate it :)

Hmm, I'm actually in Ireland, so don't have Saks, do they have an online stores?

I did google penguin clothes there, the search hasn't been too fruitful, but I will continue looking.

Thanks again.

EDIT - found saks online - no such luck :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner