Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hi new here. Is wearing a leather jacket basically an invitation for trouble?

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
I don't know if wearing a leather jacket is asking for trouble, but commenting on it is getting kinda risky ,, a lot of Ronnie pickerings out there,, for non UK members here Google Ronnie :) :)

Yango

One of the Regulars
Looks like the 'artist' was a bit shy about it mind......
Probably so that some unsuspecting elderly person at the supermarket has to lean in real close to read what it says, and the delusional wearer of the jacket gets an opportunity to sucker punch the senior with his brass knuckles.

Strange, to be sure.

Dbtk44

New in Town
You mean italo-americans? Because here in Italy dressed that way you are going to look like a weirdo
You would be correct sir!
Funny thing some of us do here in the USA, myself included. I always reference my heritage, as I'm half Sicilian, quarter Polish, and quarter Irish. But I'm 100% American, born and raised. It's "Melting Pot" syndrome I guess..lol

Albe64

One of the Regulars
Funny thing some of us do here in the USA, myself included. I always reference my heritage, as I'm half Sicilian, quarter Polish, and quarter Irish. But I'm 100% American, born and raised. It's "Melting Pot" syndrome I guess..lol
Right! An I do not think that that style is "funny", it's only typical in certain countries and totally off in others... No problem at all with our american cousins

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Most everyone in North America is from somewhere else, unless you’re indigenous. :)

Albe64

One of the Regulars
That is a pretty fiery mix!!!

I just got back from Sicily, it is awesome. The food is out of this world. It will be very difficult to eat pizza ever again in the US after I had one in Sicily. What we have here is not pizza...:).
Well, food in Sicily is outstanding for an italian too!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
That is a pretty fiery mix!!!

I just got back from Sicily, it is awesome. The food is out of this world. It will be very difficult to eat pizza ever again in the US after I had one in Sicily. What we have here is not pizza...:).

I must very humbly disagree. Only Pizza is to be found in Napoli, prepared according to the rightfully strict rules of the AVPN.

Half-joking, of course (but only half, as I AM a stickler for Pizza Napoletana).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner