Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Highwayman 3.5 months old

My favourite jacket on TFL! Whenever I have second thoughts about my HWM, I fire up a photo of Dav's jacket and all doubts instantly disappear. Dav, is the jacket completely broken in, now?

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Someone should post that first picture somewhere with the title,"This is What a Leather Jacket Should Look Like." It puts to rightful shame every mall jacket ever made.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Nick, that HWM looks fantastic. I always think of my Aero Teamster as broken in but compared to that HWM, my Teamster is shiny-new. Looks great on you, too. Your black steerhide Cheyenne is my favourite jacket of all time by the way, would love to see updated pics of that one too. I have considered to replace my Teamster with a size bigger coat, Cheyenne or Veste de Rallye and boy, if I had any garantue that Aeros current batch of steerhide was as thick and beautiful as that of your Cheyenne, I would have already ordered one. You really own some of the greatest jacket on this place.

ps Love your new bearded look, too, better than the old shaved, short hair look actually!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
This is art - in the process of making! Really love the shots, and the jacket itself. Hope mine break in somewhat like this..ever. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW