Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Leather Co.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
ftne51.jpg

30rofw0.jpg

Obviously, I added the front leather pockets to see how it would look without the fur
pockets as illustrated earlier in this thread.

I had to make the pockets large enough to cover the white fur pockets.
You can still see traces on the right pocket.
Otherwise, I would have the front pockets just slightly smaller in scale with the jacket.

I would prefer the top flaps of the pockets to have a more pronounced curve
which would compliment the curvature of the collar & enhance an otherwise
great looking jacket.

This is my 2¢ & only meant to illustrate what I would prefer. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I love this. Tweed. Just one of many jackets I love to look at, knowing that it wouldn't suit me, and I will never own one. I just think it looks really sharp. I could own several of their jackets. The Canuk and the D pockets being my favourites. I actually love that grizzly/ heron thing of theirs too.

lov
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I love this. Tweed. Just one of many jackets I love to look at, knowing that it wouldn't suit me, and I will never own one. I just think it looks really sharp. I could own several of their jackets. The Canuk and the D pockets being my favourites. I actually love that grizzly/ heron thing of theirs too.

lov View attachment 38818 View attachment 38819

I hadn't paid much attention to those Tweeds until recently. I'm waiting on my Heron to fly in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner