Himel Heron Black Oil Shinki Size 40 FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Roland Nicholson, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Roland Nicholson

Roland Nicholson New in Town

Hi all,
    I purchased this recently from FL Member, Cheech, I have only tried it on as we have been in lockdown & now heading to summer, but it still in like-new condition. It's in the black oil Shinki (not teacore) and still has the rich new-leather smell!
    The reason for “Catch & Release” is exactly the same as Cheech, the shoulder measurement is an an inch narrower than I'd like, but the other dimensions fit me well. For reference, Cheech is 6'1.5" and weighs 185 pounds, I am 6’ 1.5 & weigh 183 pounds, almost identical! The leather looks new, with no abrasions to my eye. Going by the post from Cheech & the original owner, this is 2-3 years old.

I would like to recover what I paid, USD1200 gets it to your door Globally. Using a recent sale I made, transit to the US is about 3 weeks.

Below are the photos used by Cheech & has fit photo is in the original ad. If you would like to see a fit photo on me or any other photo, please let me know.

Thanks!

Pit to pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder seam to cuff: 26 inches
    Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18 inches
    Collar seam to hem: 24.5 inches
    Waist: 21 inches (partially cinched)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cognoscente

Cognoscente New in Town

Awe man, I have the zip version in teacore that I am absolutely in love with. Amazing jacket when it fits well! GLWS. That’s a great price for a $2k+ new jacket. Sure it will sell fast.

3. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Beautiful jacket and GLWS. If you were located in Europe I would probably consider it.

4. Roland Nicholson

Thanks, stunning jacket & when you watch David’s YouTube vids you can understand where the quality comes from.

I am happy to send anywhere in the world, freighting to & from Australia appear to be working well. I just purchased a shirt from Nudie in Sweden, was delivered to me in Melbourne in 6 days, amazing.

5. Roland Nicholson

A couple of fit photos taken just now. Also check Cheech’s fit shots on the original post.

Full tracking will be provided for freight.

Attached Files:

6. Roland Nicholson

Bump

7. Marc mndt

Marc mndt One Too Many

Hi Roland, that's a beautiful jacket you're sell. FWIW, I honestly don't see anything wrong with the shoulder width. Anyways, GLWS.

8. Roland Nicholson

Thanks Marc, just tight in the shoulder, I can only where a t-shirt under it. Body is fine, sleeves are fine, just the shoulder.

Marc mndt likes this.
  9. Roland Nicholson

SOLD, on the way to the UK.

Cheech likes this.