Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Wolverine Grizzly Inbound!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
My jacket is getting cut this week. I was able to give Dave precise measurements to make the jacket to, so I am very happy about that! Thanks for the help, guys :)

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Your girlfriend's right. You definitely have your own look, and that jacket suits you perfectly. I'll bet it will blow you away. Cheers!

Edward

Bartender
Nice. I'm increasingly drawn to the Grizzly..... werdly, it's a style I really did not liked when I first started hanging out here. Funny how things just sometimes grow on you!

Edward

Bartender
That's just because as you're getting older, you're getting softer and more cuddly! :p

Ha, I tried to sell Herself on the idea of me in a grizzly on just that wavelength, but I fear all I got was that look that says "if it's what you want, I won't object, but I will think you look ridiculous...." :p

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Ha, I tried to sell Herself on the idea of me in a grizzly on just that wavelength, but I fear all I got was that look that says "if it's what you want, I won't object, but I will think you look ridiculous...." :p
That was the weird part for me. I tried it on and my fiance instantly fell in love with it too. She thought it looked awesome. She's a fantastically bad influence :D

My next major purchase will probably be a Himel for her...

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Himel makes a "Lady" Kensington.
Exactly :D Probably gonna go for black goatskin. The Shinki is still a little uncomfortable for her after trying on my jackets.
She wears a lot of black as she has much more fairer skin than I do. In fact, we just picked up some new Globe Specs sunglasses in black for her at Self Edge yesterday.

Edward

Bartender
My other half is a relapsed goth. Chances of getting her in any leather that ain't black: nil. ;) I want to get her in a nice leather too - probably goat, as she feels the heat much faster than I do.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
My other half is a relapsed goth. Chances of getting her in any leather that ain't black: nil. ;) I want to get her in a nice leather too - probably goat, as she feels the heat much faster than I do.
Interesting. Mine wants goat for the lightness and flexibility, but will probably go for a very warm lining as she gets cold way too easily.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
When we were up in the Aero factory, they did say most girls go for one of the lighter hides.
Yeah that would make sense. She said even Shinki was too stiff and heavy. In fairness, Shinki is fairly stiff, but I doubt any dude would call it heavy. Still, Himel's veg-tanned goatskin is gorgeous anyway so she's still making a great choice :D

Edward

Bartender
Oh yeah, goat's lovely stuff. Had I not been seduced by the Horween Bison, I'd have had my Dustbowl made from the black goatskin Aero are now using. Got my eye on a Rockafella in that in due course....

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up

Yes, I got that reaction too.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I don't think women look at leather as a 'project' in the way Loungers do. They want it wearable straight of the box and with the lightness and drape of a textile fabric.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy