Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Wolverine Grizzly Inbound!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I don't think women look at leather as a 'project' in the way Loungers do. They want it wearable straight of the box and with the lightness and drape of a textile fabric.
I think that's probably correct. She always talks about how everything needs to be comfortable. As much as I want to see her in shinki, she is saving me a ton of money haha

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I guarantee that no one will end up deformed from wearing a leather jacket every day of their adult lives. But if you look at the average woman who wears a pair heels on a regular basis for the same length of time, their bunions will bring tears to your eyes...

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I guarantee that no one will end up deformed from wearing a leather jacket every day of their adult lives. But if you look at the average woman who wears a pair heels on a regular basis for the same length of time, their bunions will bring tears to your eyes...
Yeah it is pretty weird, but then again it's something women think they have to do so they tough it out where leather jackets, especially actually good and substantial ones are quite uncommon so they aren't as willing to tough them out.

willyto

One Too Many

As much as I like women in high heels this is so true. I saw some time ago a short documentary about young british girls that were destroying their heel bones because of the heel abuse.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
My wife accepted me as the "project" . . . . she definitely does not want another project.
I took my girl to inspiration and she actually loved it and wants to spend a lot more time there next year. She isn't going to be like me, but she did notice the difference between Himel jackets and mall jackets and she has been such a great enabler I feel I owe her haha :D

Yeah she doesn't wear heels every day like some girls do. I think that's crazy. I bet it could destroy feet.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dave posted this jacket on his IG today, noting that he is "finishing jackets":

13266864_1030034127075065_1253259759_n.jpg

Looks like it could be yours Dude! If so, it's mighty sharp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy