Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel x htc peregrine leather jacket 42

CharlieAG

New in Town
Excellent condition. Hardly worn. Chest 21.5-22 and shoulders 18. Tea core colour. It’s posted on my Instagram @gonboogaloo and I’m also on denimbro with same handle. Will send overseas for real cost of postage. Looking for 950 as PayPal gift plus postage. Send me a dm for more pics and questions. I have some phone pics with details but colour not as accurate in those as it is in what I have posted. Nice details.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Just looked at the only photo in Instagram.
Interesting jacket.
Photos and measurements might help.
What kind of leather is it made of? Horsehide? Steerhide? Cowhide?

CharlieAG

New in Town
Sorry guys - I didn’t see any of the replies above. I posted the measurements for the chest and the shoulders. I am really happy to send photos and take any more measurements you need. I bought this same jacket from a member here - but it didn’t work for me (so there will be more photos here already of the actual jacket). If you are on Instagram - dm me with any requests and I will shoot through whatever you want. For whatever reason, I’m. Or getting the replies here.

CharlieAG

New in Town
Ps: it is a steerhide rider jacket with nickel hardware. I’m having trouble uploading the photos. Send me a dm with your email or give me a yell on Instagram and I can send you some pics. Cheers and sorry for the novice post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner