Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

homburg help

anglophile

One of the Regulars
I want to buy a homburg to wear with black tie. I think I will go with Miller Hats. Either the Banker or Godfather homburg. Are they any good?

Also, I have a large oval fleshy face. The kind only a mother could love. Do you think a homburg with a flatter brim(banker) or a curled bowler-like "godfather" brim look better on a face like mine.

Thanks.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
anglophile said:
I want to buy a homburg to wear with black tie. I think I will go with Miller Hats. Either the Banker or Godfather homburg. Are they any good?

Also, I have a large oval fleshy face. The kind only a mother could love. Do you think a homburg with a flatter brim(banker) or a curled bowler-like "godfather" brim look better on a face like mine.

Thanks.
What size are you? :rolleyes:

epic610

One of the Regulars
your instincts are correct...

the wider brim (the Banker) is a better look. i own both kinds. another option might be the continental homburg made by borsalino. you can find one at Bencraft . . . and they will have the best price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart