Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horween USA and Aero Leather Joint Statement

alex1976

New in Town
Today i wrote Giles he can to kept the Jacket now.
He don't want give it me back.
He send me yesterday 785€ via paypal back
Exactly the sum that i paid for the jacket
I can to live with it now.

I have no pleasure on the Jacket still or the AeroDrama

Everybody here can make his own opinion and thoughts now about these Theme

I am very dissapointed now too!

Peace

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I'm sorry to hear that, Alex, and I'm sure there will be a lot of people wondering why you didn't get your property back.

Graemsay

Practically Family
Alex, I'm glad that you and Giles have come to a satisfactory solution, and I hope that you can resolve any hard feelings too.

I'm really glad that lawyers weren't involved. They tend to be expensive, and probably wouldn't have got you anything more. And, Sloan, stirring things isn't going to help at this point.

The next question is what will your new jacket be? :)

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Satisfactory? Would you call having your property confiscated and a refund thrust into your hand against your will satisfactory?

Last edited:

Lungomare

A-List Customer
(...) There is the rumour some HH-labeled jackets have actually been made from steerhide. Beautiful leather still, isn't it? And some drama-queens are kinda crying, huh, huh, I lost my darling, huh, huh!
Guys, man up!;)

No, not "rumuor" (you mean "rumour", don't you?), but proven yet!

Be a man - face the truth!

Kind regards,

Johannes

schitzo

Suspended
If I was the type of gimp who had elected himself as 'protector of the aero brand' (and gimp would seem an appropriate choice of word here) or worse yet, a puppet designated this role by the company itself - then on these pages - any opportunity to harm a rival brand's reputation would naturally have to be seized upon. And if an opportunity to question the integrity of a brand who had only just recently fallen out with my beloved aero arose...

well, hell hath no fury

alex1976

New in Town
Agreed. And I hope those who've never met or dealt with Giles give him the benefit of the doubt and don't just form an opinion based on what Alex has presented here.
In my experience Giles is first class all the way; I don't know the specifics of what's happened with Alex so can't comment further than that, just on my own dealings. My Aero/IH jacket has turned out to be steer, and I've stood and talked face to face with Giles about sending mine back for replacement, and he certainly had no problem with that. This perception that's been created that he's trying to hide something seems absurd. I didn't really want to get involved in this, I'm happily working out my situation behind the scenes with Holly, but I couldn't stand by whilst this character assassination is going on. Let's all just take a deep breath.

i think it is a interesting question what ´s up with mattp IH/AERO COLLAB....is it STEER or HORSE or a MIX???
can u make a statement about this please mattp?

Last edited:

tonypaj

Practically Family
i think it is a interesting question what ´s up with mattp IH/AERO COLLAB....is it STEER or HORSE or a MIX???
can u make a statement about this please mattp?

Just give it a rest, there are a gazillion of leather jackets on the planet... Yeah, I should not even read your posts, neither should I respond, but while I'm tired of the whole Aero issue, I still have a slight interest owning a fair few of them. Interest that is morbid enough to keep reading the posts. But enough is enough, dudes like you will drive me off this board. Many others have disappeared. Now go hide behind your google translator, and preferably stay there. I'll still read the general stuff, as there are also good posters here, but prefer to refrain from posting (until I feel like I wish to, obviously).

nerkg

Familiar Face
Just a comment about Giles. apart from the drama. I was looking for IH/AERO collab, but aero was not making them anymore, Giles offered to sell me an aero cafe racer he had that was used as a prototype, used very lightly, I agreed to buy it and he sent it to me without seeing or getting a penny. I payed soon after but it was in my possession well before that. Class all the way.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Just a comment about Giles. apart from the drama. I was looking for IH/AERO collab, but aero was not making them anymore, Giles offered to sell me an aero cafe racer he had that was used as a prototype, used very lightly, I agreed to buy it and he sent it to me without seeing or getting a penny. I payed soon after but it was in my possession well before that. Class all the way.

You're a very brave person then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran