Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

House sitter needed - New York City - August 2011

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
This worked out brilliantly for me 2 years ago, so I'm going to do it again. I'll be going on vacation from August 20 thru the 28th (dates still have to be finalized), and need somebody to stay in my apartment in the Bronx and take care of my 3 cats.
Anybody who's interested please PM me. Thanks.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I must say, also, that the Lounge is the ONLY web site in the universe that I would dream of making an offer/request like this on. I think the responsibity level here far exceeds that of the average population.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Bump

Just want to let everyone know, I'm still in need of a house sitter in New York, probably from August 19 thru Aug 28 or 29. PM me for details.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
:bump2: Bumpity bump. Still looking for a house sitter in New York City, from Aug 19 thru Aug 28 this summer. Free free free. All you have to do is take care of three cats.

Brando11

A-List Customer
So sorry we can't take you up on the offer. My wife and I are animal lovers, and I've been wanting to take her to NYC for quite awhile, so this would be terrific if only it fit our work schedules.

Hope it works out for you- this is the only website where I could imagine this type of arrangement even being offered. Best of luck!

-Brando

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
So sorry we can't take you up on the offer. My wife and I are animal lovers, and I've been wanting to take her to NYC for quite awhile, so this would be terrific if only it fit our work schedules.

Hope it works out for you- this is the only website where I could imagine this type of arrangement even being offered. Best of luck!

-Brando

Exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn