Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

House sitter (tentatively) wanted

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
My plans are not finalized, but, just like last year, I think I will be looking for a house and cat sitter for my place in New York for about the last ten days of August. I should know for sure in a few days, but I thought I'd post this right now to find out if anyone is interested.
My good old Irish buddy, Mr H, did the job last year, and it all worked out great.
The Lounge is about the only place on the internet where I'd trust to strangers to do this, but I totally do.
Anyway, I have an apartment in the Bronx, and 3 cats that will need taking care of. Let me know?

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Yes, it was a great time. The New Yorker Loungers are an exceptionally welcoming gang. And the digs ain't bad neither!

Here's your truly in Dan's lobby last summer (wow - time flies, a year already??!!)

19875_303997336344_697026344_388230.jpg

Creeping Past

One Too Many
What a generous offer. If only it had been a month later, I'd have been right there: we'll be in the city in September, missing our own mostly well-behaved cats a little. I hope you have a good trip. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy