Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How about some neckties, gents? More added 3/19 PM

Mike Hammer

New in Town
I've come into a rather large number of vintage neckties. Not as large as some of the collections I've seen posted here, but still, a lot of ties. Way too many for me. So out (most) of them go!
This is the first lot (Lot I, appropriately enough.). These ties are all 50" long, so can be worn by taller gentlemen without having them end just below the breastbone. I would like $4 each for them, plus shipping which won't be much obviously as ties really don't weigh much.
Please post in this thread which tie(s) you want. First come, first served. Thanks for looking!
ties.jpg

Please note: number 2 is actually a very dark green background. Very dark.

Disclaimer: these were found in a plastic bag (actually, the phrase "crammed into a plastic bag that was far too small for far too long" is probably most accurate) and most were a bit, uh, wrinkled when found. Some are silk, some are other fabrics. I culled a bunch that were frayed at the neck, had stains, have damaged stitching, etc. These are in pretty good shape, but you might want to have them professionally dry cleaned and blocked/pressed. I will be loting these together primarily by length. Since the first one that came to hand this time was 50", this lot is all that length. I will be running lots of shorter ties and also some very classic 60's thin (really thin!) ones in the next few days.

Ok. More ties for sale. Post in the thread the ones you want.
Lot No 2, More wider 50" ties. Mostly 50's I'd say.
Ties2.jpg

Real 60's skinnies I think. These are longer 52-54".
ties3.jpg

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
May I respectfully request, that if there are more lots to be added, you add them in a new post? I subscribed to this thread so as not to miss out on any new offerings, but alas, it did me no good.

mingoslim

Practically Family
I am a thin tie kind of guy . . .

So you want to make me a deal on the whole of lot 3?

(Though if Lot 2 #3 is still available, I will snap it up . . .)

Mingoslim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff