How black is blackened brown vicenza?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by nightandthecity, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Fonzie

Fonzie One Too Many

[QUOTE
    @Fonzie that's the point! he'd been shopping for cars the whole time![/QUOTE]
    I hope he didn’t charge you for the session at least!:confused: I’d be so pissed off! :mad:

2. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

While that makes for a good story I have to say he sounds like a pretty bad therapist.

handymike likes this.
  3. Imuricecreamman

Imuricecreamman One Too Many

Can you order extra grainy FQHH CXL as you can with Vicenza? That could be a really cool effect with some wear.

4. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

I believe you can request such a thing but I think it would be harder to do with CXL because it is usually so uniform and smooth when it is new. I think that is one reason that some people opt for the tumbled CXL.

5. MrProper

MrProper One Too Many

I ordered an Aero (Crosszip) in blackened brown Vicenza. Hope it was a good choice.
    I don't know if my old Aero Cafe Racer is a blackened brown CXL, but the brown leather definitely gets through.
    IMG_1392.jpeg

Imuricecreamman likes this.
  6. Monitor

Monitor

All CXL Aero is using is dyed. Only the finish colored, the core is always brown so yep. :)

MrProper likes this.