Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

Spatterdash

A-List Customer
I'm one of the COW folks who was pointed here about the seventeenth time I mentioned trenchcoats, smoking jackets, pocketwatches, dressing gowns, cuff links, bowties, something like that...

Oh, yeah, that was it. Spats.

DronesDodz

One of the Regulars
I think my wife founf this website first when she was looking for sources of 1940's hairdos. She has not signed up yet but I am sure she will soon. I really enjoy being here! Thanks to all for the warm welcome and this great community!
Christoph

funneman

Practically Family
How did I find the lounge?

I had purchased a Fedora on ebay that had a couple of silverfish holes,
or "little nicks" as sellers are fond of calling them.

Before reading the seller the riot act and returning the hat, I google searched for tips on repairing moth bites and that led me straight to the lounge and I never looked back.

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Since I write WW2 articles I had searched on occassion for certain topics and a few times was led to the WW 2 thread here. The rest is history...;)

RaasAlHayya

A-List Customer
My husband and I had been bemoaning the lack of style and class in most clothing today, so I did a Google search on "dressing classy", and one of the threads (pun intended) here was a result.

--Leslie

Hondo

One Too Many
classy lounge

RaasAlHayya said:
My husband and I had been bemoaning the lack of style and class in most clothing today, so I did a Google search on "dressing classy", and one of the threads (pun intended) here was a result.

--Leslie
On behalf of the group, I welcome you, although not an expert or authority on such matters as styles you’ll find many here who do, many will assist you, its a classy lounge. Hope you enjoy your stay (and your husband) :D

RaasAlHayya

A-List Customer
Hondo wrote:

"On behalf of the group, I welcome you, although not an expert or authority on such matters as styles you’ll find many here who do, many will assist you, its a classy lounge. Hope you enjoy your stay (and your husband) "
Thank you, Hondo; I am enjoying it. My husband has not received his account activation yet., but he is enjoying reading the messages here. Does it normally take several days for an account to be activated? I was cleared in just a few hours.

--Leslie

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
RaasAlHayya said:
Thank you, Hondo; I am enjoying it. My husband has not received his account activation yet., but he is enjoying reading the messages here. Does it normally take several days for an account to be activated? I was cleared in just a few hours.

--Leslie

It might take a little while, especially if people are travelling and unable to do activations due to that.

RaasAlHayya

A-List Customer
Thank you, Miss Neecerie! My husband was about to try registering again, but I passed your message on to him, so he said he would wait a few more days.

--Leslie

Hammelby

One of the Regulars
I was looking for tips on finding 30's vintage shoes, and asked on MySpace.
Someone told me to visit the lounge, and i finaly felt like comming home to the family.

It was a great feeling to join you lads and lassies, and its just getting better.
Also helps on the mood, when you get a bit down from all the everyday stares... :eek:

Hugs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy