Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How long does it take for Hats Direct to ship a hat?

KingAndrew

A-List Customer
I live in Shanghai and my Moonstone Fed arrived within a week after I ordered. Delivery times have much to do with customs procedures, which vary by country.

Adrian, I don't know much about summer weather up your way. In my hometowns of Orlando and Shanghai, summer is very hot (above 30 celsius/90+ farenheit) and very humid. Under those conditions, my Fed IV is not cooling (nor is any felt hat). But with less heat & humidity, it would definitely keep you cool by blocking the sun. I still wear mine on rainy summer days, to keep my head dry.

Frunobulax, I wonder if the bumper sticker indicates that they believe you are paranoid?

APP Adrian

A-List Customer
Here in Toronto, our summers are mild, not hot. It's cooler here in Toronto. Good thing I don't need to get a straw in terms of protection.

The average for July is I would say 25-30C with around 50% humidity. This could easily rise to 35C and 90% on certain days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael