Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many Aeros does a guy need, and where does he put them?

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
Four is the number in my closet right now. I do have additional jackets put away in the basement, but the leather jackets in my closet are: 1 for cold/winter weather, 1 lightweight for chilly weather, 2 moto jackets. They get plenty of wear over the course of the year.

Tommer

icecold

One of the Regulars
Like most of us, I too have a problem. I currently have 4 aeros (an a-2 real deal, highwayman steer cordovan, brown bootlegger, and a black 30's half-belt). That's clearly more than enough, but of course I want more :eek: .
Trouble is, I live in Texas, and I'd really be wasting my money if I succumb to order more (you can only wear leather for about 4 months of the year here).
I'd move to the north specifically for the purpose of being able to wear more leather :eek: . Also, storage begins to be a problem even with only 4 jackets - and I have a large closet.
The problem with us is that for some reasons we pursue perfection, and there are so many different ways through which it can be achieved, and we want them alllol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24