Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Many Hats?

How Many Hats Do You Own

• 0-4

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 21+

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters

Glenville86

Familiar Face
I am around 22 currently. Fedora mostly. Akubra, Stetson, Adventurebilt, Advintage. Amish and trooper hat converted to fedora.

Too many.......

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Hmm, I'm now up to five felts and one cap, with another felt on order.
I think I'll stop at that for now, as I've no where to put anymore and swmbo will be having words with me :eeek:

JC Motors

New in Town
I mostly have a lot of Baseball hats I probably have over 100 different ones, between NASCAR hats, trucking company hats, and car company hats, and a few baseball team hats from New Era. I also have a vintage Stetson Indiana Jones fedora and a campaign hat made by an unknown manufacturer and a W. Alboum Sheriff hat

job

One Too Many
I don't own enough. I have hats all over the house on the wall, closets, spare bedroom in boxes. What I really want are some custom caps but a divorce and legal fees have been a huge drain on my bank account. One day I want a collection of caps like Greg is amassing.

More than I need, but I'd still like some more.
I currently have 8 felt fedoras, 3 straw ones, 3 straw western hats, and 5 caps - excluding the ball caps and hard hats I wear to work.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I have 9 fur felt fedoras (and counting!), 1 straw fedora, 3 fur felt Westerns, and about a dozen caps, mostly Irish (flat) caps but one is an 8-panel long-billed Borsalino that is my favorite for days too windy for a fedora.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot