Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How NOT to look like Indiana Jones?!

GregNYC

One Too Many
I've been called Heisenberg once or twice when wearing a black pork pie.

I don't have a Clint-like hat. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fermenter

New in Town
The practical uses of a lid is something the baseball hat wearing masses often don't even realize....

How so?

Backwards_Baseball_Cap.jpg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
When I walked into my local diner yesterday a small boy sitting in a booth with his mother said, "Look mom, he's got a Indiana Jones hat too." I was wearing a mid-brown open road style hat with a field vest, which doesn't qualify as Indy wear in my book, but the boy keyed in on the hat and was quite excited. I asked the boy if he liked Indiana Jones and he told me he has an Indy hat and a leather jacket and even a whip. His mother told me he wears them all the time and that she has trouble getting him to wear anything else. I'm 60 years old and the boy was probably all of seven or so, but for that moment in time we were just a couple hat guys talking about a shared passion. I say wear what you like and do it with style and the really cool people (like that little boy) will always appreciate it.

Wise man.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been called Heisenberg once or twice when wearing a black pork pie.

I don't have a Clint-like hat. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Heisenberg comment the other day wearing my bluegrass green Campdraft!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21