Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Huge box of Leica Screw Mount Literature!

Jupiter

New in Town
Hi folks - I'm moving this summer and have started the "cleaning out" process... and I stumbled upon a big box of Leica Screw Mount cameras stuff that I bought at a Cleveland camera show a few years ago, but no longer need. This is an almost 2 foot high stack of Leica literature... you could get lost with it for weeks!

First off, I want you to understand that much of this appears to be computer scans and photocopies, BUT, having said that, the quality is VERY high for the vast majority of the items here... if you like Leicas, you'll LOVE this stuff! And of course, much of it is simply not available anywhere, anymore...

Here's what I have...

* 52 Leica brochures and booklets from 1925 to 1939. These look to be VERY high quality color scans of original literature, laser printed. They look as good as the originals, maybe better. And best of all, every page is in a plastic page protector, and then in a couple of big 3-ring notebooks. These brochures and booklets are amazing... and the artwork, especially toward the late 30s, is gorgeous. EVERYTHING you'd want to know about Leicas is in here... cameras, darkroom equipment, meters, how to use all the Leica equipment, testimonials from explorers and other famous users of Leica cameras, and on and on and on...

* A 6-inch-high stack of file folders, containing:

- a huge quantity of general camera repair information, but focusing somewhat on Leicas

- a lot of info on Leica I(A) cameras

- a leica IIIF repair manual

- another Leica IIIF repair manual, this time from National Camera

- several Ed Romney repair manuals, including Basic Training in Camera Repair, Leica Camera Repair, Advanced Leica Screwmount Repair, and a Leica IIIG and IG Repair Manual

- a huge file of general Leica Screw Mount info

* There's also one original Leica brochure, in good shape, called "Leica, the Camera of Modern Times." No date that I can find, but I'd guess it's mid to late 30s.

I have a digital camera, so I could send you some photos of this stuff if you need to see it.

I'm pretty sure I paid 50 bucks for this several years ago. I'd like to get my money back, AND I'll throw in FREE SHIPPING if you live in the US. PayPal's fine, or a check or money order, either way's OK with me.

Email if you have any questions at all. I'm sure this will make someone very happy!

Jupiter
email to jons_k@Shaker.org

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner