Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hugh Jackman's 'Van Helsing' Hat

Duper

Practically Family
My Norton Internet Security Virus and Intrusion software just blocked the Baron Hats site. An intrusion attempt was blocked is what it relayed back to me. Just a word of caution incase your Internet protection software is out of date.

,,,Mike in Canada

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Interestingly enough, I actually found a good, hearty replica a few years back at a costume shop I stopped in by chance (simply because I enjoy those sort of places). It was made of a thick leather, and was actually a bit heavy in hand. Certainly the heaviest brimmed hat I've ever held. I didn't buy it then, and I've regretted it ever since as I've never found another hat like it. I've actually began to wonder if the store owner was making and selling them himself.

heron163

One of the Regulars
not so fast...

the hat is hand crafted in CA USA and it takes many hours to complete one hat...

I don't know what you value your time at but it seems a reasonable exchange... I am used to paying a lot more than that for a hand tailored suit...

you ain't gonna live for ever and ya can't take it with you...

LOL - my wallet was already cursed... it is called being married...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner