Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Like This Hat, But How Do You Just Start Wearing a Hat...

amador

A-List Customer
Great Hat! Looks like you have been wearing it most of your adult life. My wife does not appreciate my hat. I think it's because I look better that she does when I wear it and attract more attention. That is until she gets a hat of her own. Then the fun of outdoiing each other will start. We compete at everything. At the grocery store blood pressure machine we will compete to see who has the lowest blood pressure and the slowest pulse.
I think that everyone looks better if not more interesting in a hat. Even murderous criminals and gangsters look better. I think that the adorned head must be more pleasing to the eye. Hence my signature.

dr.velociraptor

One of the Regulars
Thank you for the feedback and kind words. I like the hat so much I ordered an Akubra Stylemaster fedora in a similar color. It was a decent price off everything Australia. I was going to buy a lounger's Borsalino but unfortunately I had an item I sold off eBay damaged in shipping so I had to refund the buyers money, this reduced my paypal account (this is my toy account where I buy and sell things out of) below what would be acceptable for the Borsalino.

DCMark

New in Town
I was a little nervous when I started wearing a fedora but really nervous when I started wearing a bowler. I have had lots of compliments but mostly people don't seem to pay any notice at all. Now it's "me". And I agree with everybody here - that hat fits you in more ways than one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot