Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I like this one....Anyone have any experience with Territory

JLStorm

Practically Family
portolan said:
Ahead products? Their coats are on sale until Sunday. I am looking for a not-too-heavy sports coat type leather. This one might fill the bill. What do you all think?

http://www.territoryahead.com/jump.jsp?itemID=2231&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C4%2C25&iProductID=2231&sortBy=Sort%20by&page=1&onePage=1

I dont know anything about the company, but I always get weary when the description of an item says imported, but does not state which country made it. Usually that is an indicator that its imported from a country that doesnt have traditionally high standards of manufacturing such as China, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc, etc...

kaosharper1

One Too Many
I just received my Magnoli Open Road. It took 16 days from order to delivery and it was to my specs for $360 delivered. The quality is much better than off-the-rack. Why go with Territory when you can get custom for less money?

Daoud

One of the Regulars
I don't want to seem to be defending China et al., but all manufactured goods have to meet the standards of whatever company they're being made for. I've seen really nice things come out of China (this computer, f'rinstance) as well as really shoddy things.

Having said that, I second the motion of having something custom made. My impression of The Territory Ahead is that they are WAY too proud of their stuff. I mean, they're not Willis & Geiger.

Daniel Hunter

One of the Regulars
Forget about their long winded descriptions...they're mall quality jackets at best.

I have a jacket from them in the back of my closet somewhere....it was a disappointment to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters