Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I love the Fed IV!!

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I am pretty happy with the way it looks.
e05b03af043e6848ee5b1dfe470608d0.jpg
2803d1a295289702c145597992d503b6.jpg

Yes, looks great.

D00R

One of the Regulars
You guys are awesome thanks. I like the wonkyness of the Indy turn, after looking at the photo I fixed the brim better to balance it out. Im so happy with Akubra. I have the CD and looking into getting the Squatter next. After seeing everyone's photos on the brotherhood I was sold.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
You guys are awesome thanks. I like the wonkyness of the Indy turn, after looking at the photo I fixed the brim better to balance it out. Im so happy with Akubra. I have the CD and looking into getting the Squatter next. After seeing everyone's photos on the brotherhood I was sold.

Glad you're happy. I remember your quest for information.

David Hill

New in Town
I am not sure what happened, but I am getting this hat bug. I just ordered a Banjo Paterson and another Federation IV Deluxe both in Heritage Fawn. I looked and read so much on the Campdrafts and just can't get into them. Maybe one day I will.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

PanosChris

Practically Family
I am not sure what happened, but I am getting this hat bug. I just ordered a Banjo Paterson and another Federation IV Deluxe both in Heritage Fawn. I looked and read so much on the Campdrafts and just can't get into them. Maybe one day I will.

I know what you mean ;) Heritage fawn is a great color, as is moonstone, blue grass green, Taupe fawn and so on. Fed IV is a great hat but campdraft is even greater imo :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

David Hill

New in Town
This may be a dumb question, but I keep reading about the how big the Campdrafts are and I am not a big person. I am 5'6". I think the Fed looks pretty good on me, but would the Campdraft look too big?

PanosChris

Practically Family
This may be a dumb question, but I keep reading about the how big the Campdrafts are and I am not a big person. I am 5'6". I think the Fed looks pretty good on me, but would the Campdraft look too big?

It's a bigger hat but not a huge difference I would say. It has a slightly higher crown and bigger brim, both can be steamed and shaped to look lower/shorter if needed. Don't think you will regret going for a CD if you decide so ;)
1d489ca7eec3f5a4f87fe6e74e2d9a76.jpg
5fb3d63266b91ee9a01a166a268320ce.jpg
ac60c130b382f82b57a63b6602342907.jpg

Panos

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana