Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I made a hat (Pictures)

D00R

One of the Regulars
Thought I'd share, I made this hat for my V for Vendetta costume, I dressed up for Comic Con Ny.
Was my first time going and dressing up.

what do you think of the hat?
i made it out of cardboard lots of glue, felt and ribbon.

92643939fm6.png

40098593kx0.png

I never made a hat before, it was hard at first to get the shape, i had to make the patter the same as the front to get the cone type of shape.

p1000313ao7.jpg

Ande1964

Practically Family
Nice!

Great job! I was at the show, wearing a vintage green fedora. I don't think I spotted you, but I did see a number of Indianas in their hats.

Anj

D00R

One of the Regulars
I was there on Saturday Morning and Sunday afternoon.
I missed so much but I got to meet David Lloyd which was awesome I couldn't believe he was there I had no idea, I was walking and I walked right up to his booth so i ran and through the costume back on, when he saw me he was like "thats great!!!". I got to take a picture with him on my cell phone. I want to get that on the computer somehow.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Voila! A validation of a victorious vindication vis a vie vying for a vivacious, yet venerable vision, versed with great velocity, of the version found in V, without much variation! Very nice.

D00R

One of the Regulars
haha thanks guys!
the movie is really good. V for Vendetta is one of my favorites. It's really good. V is just a well spoken likable character..

heres a clip..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OB6EsUP4tU

haha yeah i should have whisked that chick away she actually approached me for a photo, she was a model there promoting a comic book artists new comic book.

D00R

One of the Regulars
Wanted to share this, a photo with me and the creator/artist of V for Vendetta...
David Lloyd!

77787244rk3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21