Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need your help....yes, you.

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Barnes and Noble store at the Biltmore Fashion Park, 24th Street and Camelback, Phoenix, AZ-saw Classic Style in the second row of "Men's Interest", kind of hidden behind other things. I also took the liberty of moving the small stack of them to the front. :)

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
As of yesterday

The Classic Styles are no longer up front but now up top far left back of men's interest. Everytime I go in I grab a copy and flip through it, even though i already got mine in the mail. Then I put it back in front.;)
That was in the Santa Rosa store on Fourth St.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Nashoba

One Too Many
Well I went by the Barnes & Noble in Franklin, TN today Store number 2701. Once I finally located the Men's Interest (their sections are poorly labeled) it was on the front row on the far left.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
This past week I saw Classic Style in the men's section front and center at B&N Encino, CA and Third Street Prominade Santa Monica, CA. :D

Gaige

One of the Regulars
I purchased my copy on 07/12/07 from the B&N located at 4020 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida.

I had to ask if they carried it, because I couldn't find it. I was advised they'd ordered 8 copies and it was in the "men's interest" section and, upon returning to that area, I managed to locate it in the back upper left of the rack... definitely not in the front.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
update

Three copies left, still upper left of men's interest.
I bought Threads magazine and the receipt says #366630 at the bottom. Is it the store number. The only other numbers are at the top: "S02603 R003"

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou