Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need your help....yes, you.

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
Store #2671 in the Clear Lake area of Houston. On the Lifestyle rack with a plaque underneath "Featured Title". Only three copies left.

M8

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
...Did you notice all the pics of loungers in the previous issues? Not a coincidence!...

Who is the striking couple on pgs. 60-61 of issue #1? I know I've seen their avatars around here, but I can't recall the names.

Cheers,

M8

SWTroopers

Familiar Face
Classic Style was front and center on the men's interest section at the North Richland Hills, Texas B&N today. Included a "Featured Title" placard as well.

BTW, great issue!

Marc

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Store 2925 not displayed properly!

I went to one of the stores in Columbus. The current issue was there, but it was displayed in the third row all the way to the left in the Lifestyles section. As I've noted before, apparently men in Columbus don't have interests, they have Lifestyles.

I bought a copy to pass on to my son; my own copy was waiting for me in the mail box when I got home! :D

Store 2925
Easton Town Center
4005 Townsfair Way
Columbus, OH 43219

Cheers,
Tom

StanleyVanBuren

BARNES & NOBLE 2057
6100 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD SUITE 1340
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91367

Visited today 6/19 at about 6:15pm.

Classic Style was in the top row of the Men's Interest section.

What follows is an absolutely terrible camera phone picture but you get the idea.

06-19-07_1822.jpg

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Store #318867 Myrtle Beach had them about waist high under "feature title"...I think there were 5? I bought one...and as print tech dork I must say: the color looks great! Nice printing. Also like the wide format. MK, if you know, who actually does your printing? Quad?

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't have the store number, but I did go to the Barnes&Noble down the street from my house today. They did have the latest issue of Classic Style. It was in the Mens Interest section in the first row on the bottom shelf. I accidentally picked up more copies than I wanted to buy, so being that they were heavy and I had to put them down, they are now on the top row front and center:D
325 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02446
617-232-0594

Also, when I was checking out with my 2 copies today, the girl at the register saw that I was buying it and said "Have you seen the other issues of this magazine?" "I think it's new, but it's just great" "I have a great friend in LA who is hooked on it"!!!:D
I was so happy to hear these comments, especially coming from a lady, being that it's a men's magazine. I guess woman who need to buy there men something nice are buying Classic Style. It made me very proud to hear her give such accolades to the magazine.

As for this months issue, well it's just great. I really like the cover. It has a very nice tone to it. I love the fact that you dressed the gal in that halter dress from J. Crew. My everyday summer look is a dress from J.Crew, and I have that very dress she is wearing. It's nice to see that it's considered to be a classically styled dress for women.
One question though, how come there are no pictures in the back of vintage gatherings. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of everyday vintage wearers. Not a huge loss, I was just wondering what happened to them.

Another fantastic issue:eusa_clap Thanks MK for putting out such a wonderful magazine1!

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
Tango Yankee said:
...my own copy was waiting for me in the mail box when I got home! :D

Same here! What level of madness is this? A magazine that I get in my mailbox the same day it hits the stands? Usually I have to wait weeks.

Well done and thanks for considering your paid-for subscribers! :eusa_clap

M8

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
MK said:
Of course I know who prints our publication. Journal Graphics in Portland, OR.

(It is easy to remember who when you write them checks for thousands of dollars.);)

I suppose that's true. Well they did a great job. I checked out their site and they're smaller than I thought they would be, although they seem to handle business at the national level. Also checked out their employment opportunities. (of course!) haha, maybe I'll end up out there one day, getting to see the 15th or 20th edition of Classic Style go by on web press. :D

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
3 copies, front row under "featured title" 6-21-07
320 Mid Rivers Center Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
(636)278-1118

Sorry, no store number!
My issue came this week and it is wonderful! I enjoyed the letter from MK, and of course the barber stuff. And that quickdraw phone holster is the bomb.. I know my hub would LOVE it!
Nikki

Rooster

Practically Family
6/20/07 Store # 02970 Davenport. Iowa. Middle tier, second row stuffed behind the tattoo magazines. Must have looked 5 minutes before I finally found it.

DeeDub

One of the Regulars
Barnes and Noble Store Numbers

If you don't know your local B&N store number, there's an easy way to find it.

Go to the Barnes and Noble store locator at http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/ and search for your store. The results of your search will include a list of stores and their addresses. When you find your store in the list, click on its link.

Now look at the URL of your store page. It starts with http://***.com/storedetail.do...yada.yada[/url]. At the end of the yada.yada part, you'll find the store number, e.g., store=1971 for the Redwood City location, store #1971.

(I don't see this mentioned yet in this thread; I apologize if I'm being redundant.)

plain old dave

A-List Customer
Suburban Plaza
8029 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919

At the left of the middle rack, right over the "Featured Title" sign. Didn't count copies, but there were about as many as there were of any other magazine...

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
B&N Man-O-War, #2953
Hamburg Pavilion
1932 Pavilion Way
Lexington, KY 40509

Monday June 18 I stopped in to get a copy (I wanted to see my quote ;) ). I looked and looked for it in the Men's Interest section. Couldn't find it. I finally moved a GQ or something that someone had set on top of them. They were front and center, just covered up by someone. So I moved the GQ then spread a couple of CS copies on top of other nearby mags, got my copy and left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy