Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I really want a gray homburg......

TCMfan25

Practically Family
I have nothing for the fast approaching fall and winter exept for a woolie :( ...

So please fellow Loungers, I request a prompt yet temporary restraint on such hats on the Bay.

I have my eyes locked on a certain Knox Superfine, listed incorrectly as a different brand, this is my ideal Homburg....

For those who have seen this pristine hat, please....

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
There have been a ton of grey homburgs in various sizes lately on ebay and a few here in the classifieds. I've been surprised to see the ebay ones go for such low prices. I'm sure you must have looked though.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The light grey Stetson Sovereign homburg that I won recently on Ebay arrived today. Sadly, it is several sizes too small. As soon as I take some better pictures of it, I'm probably going to put it up for grabs.

Edward

Bartender
I have two in black and three in grey. The real holy grail of hombergs, though, is a brown one. I'd love one, but they're rare, what with that style of hat being considered formal now, and brown less so.

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Got a beutiful lee 71/8 if anyone's interested .. I posted here in the classifieds ... Sale or trade make an offer ... I don't care for the Homburg style much :-(

Gromulus

Practically Family
A gray homburg is on my wish list as well. I seldom see any in my 7 1/2 (60) size on eBay. Anyone know if a good modern manufacturer?

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If the bid goes south and this is what you are looking for let me know.

DSCN3852.jpg

DSCN3846.jpg

TCMfan25

Practically Family
Lord Almighty! Ebay auctions can get nerve racking!

But none the less I WON!!!!!!!!! For $76.00!

Noggin shots when it comes in!!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters