Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If anyone has seen the movie "Covergirl" im looking for a facial brush they use

JezebelDiVine

New in Town
In the movie they are putting makeup on Rita Hayworth and he vigorously applies powder to her face and then brushes it off with what looks like a mini handled broom lol. Anyone know where I can get one of these? I wanna try this technique out! Thanks all

Isis

One of the Regulars
Love that movie! There some wonderful colour combinations and hats in it! I can't help you with the "broom", but you can use a large powder brush to brush away with. I've tried it and you get a rather thick layer of powder in your face by it, but I guess that is the purpose... :)

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
You might try your nearest art supply store. A true artist's shop, not one like Michael's or JoAnn's, will have loads of paints and supplies and BRUSHES out the wazoo. You'd be amazed at the quantity, variety, and quality available. My favorite art store buy is my brush stand, for drying brushes w/o damaging bristles, just one of the many great odds and ends available.

JezebelDiVine

New in Town
Thank you guys very helpful. Isis, I know I love that movie sooooo much! The colors and the outfits they all wear are fab! Gracie Lee I will def check out a reall art supply store. Gosh I love the endless possibilities of makeup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24