Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If only he'd clean up a little...

Naama

Practically Family
I wanted to bring up Jhonny Depp too! But then again, he might not be as pretty with the beard and all but I think he looks pretty cool that way as well somehow!

Naama

Viola

Call Me a Cab
scotrace said:
Sigh. I'm sorry. I cannot resist.

Novarro_Ramon_1.jpg

Ramon Navarro
epa_dave_navarro_160738a.jpg

Dave Navarro

I know its wrong...but Dave's got something. He just does. Not that you'd want to bring him home to Mom and Dad.:eek:

Sometimes cleanliness is NOT next to Godliness.

ozzie%20harrtiet%20david%20ricky%20nelson%202a.jpg

Willie%20Nelson%20-%20On%20the%20Road%20Again.jpg

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
scotrace said:
Oh dear, my mistake. I was certain I had read of a family connection between Ramon and Dave Navarro. Not so!

Dave N. is the sort of guy a father dreads will date his daughter.

If my sister's brought something that looked like that home in the 1970's, my Dad would have bent him like pretzel.lol and tossed him back into the street.:D

BettyValentine

A-List Customer
Depp is always beautiful, but my pick is Ichabod Crane. Every Xmas I look to see if Santa has left a dark, stylish but dishevelled academic with obsessive tendencies and steampunk accessories under my tree. Ed Wood comes in a close 2nd, but he has to buy his own sweaters. He's absolutely not allowed to stretch mine out.

BV - creative genius just pushes all the right buttons.

Tourbillion

Practically Family
Hm, although the guys in this thread could use a little cleaning up, it is not like the average Joe in the 1940's was that clean cut.

Sure shaving and hair cuts were mandatory in school, military and some jobs. But I've seen a lot of photos of artists, farmers, 30's hobos (I couldn't resist that one) that look worse than any of these guys.

Standards for grooming change throughout the years. In the 1800's they were way more relaxed than in the 30's and 40's. And today, they are even more so, as it seems that bathing, like ironing, haircuts and shaving , has gone out of style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou