Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you could solve just one mystery....

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
I was born on the same day and year as the Roswell incident in July 1947...or they say I was born. All I know for sure is I got here some way...[huh]:alien:

HoosierDaddy....I am telling ya...they have bodies of aliens in Area 51 .... :D..they really do...

It's all true Daddy...it all happened ...it's not me who is telling this....its all documented...

We are not alone in this infinite Universe

they didn't reveal it to people because they thought and still think that people ..being the ignorami that they are.... will panic....you know

Boy, you would bring this up after I recently watched a program that said we have 4 massive interstellar cruisers in orbit with 40 shuttles. These are keeping earth safe from the ETs that we have deemed a threat. We got the technology from the crashed saucer in 1947. Believe what you want. :p

Roswell.

At the moment it's the Roswell incident 1947.

I want to see the allien bodies they have in Area 51.

It would be nice disclosure of that mystery.

About time too

:p

Baker, California
March 1, 2015

Baker has been the scene of many UFO sightings. Interestingly enough there's a whole bunch of these strange-looking towers off of I-15 near Baker.

4671bf7d-ddbe-42d5-a2c7-6fbe823dde3a_zpsh9osgy3v.jpg

5d2dc3af-12ee-4fd7-a054-13e63a3d3ed2_zpsdaii4vgd.jpg

f498113d-ee74-4177-b133-6db8ec63d334_zpslkg97naq.jpg

Last edited:
HoosierDaddy....I am telling ya...they have bodies of aliens in Area 51 .... :D..they really do...

It's all true Daddy...it all happened ...it's not me who is telling this....its all documented...

We are not alone in this infinite Universe

they didn't reveal it to people because they thought and still think that people ..being the ignorami that they are.... will panic....you know

Oh, statistically, with all the planets in the universe, there has to be life on some of them. Now that life could be radioactive fungus and snails but that is still life. :p

Several people in Roswell at the time saw the bodies and have reported what they look like but all kinds of dope was legal back then….:p

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
but in all seriousness ...the Golden Era

Mystery

I would like to see solved is the Roswell crash there....in Arizona...

I mean it:spider:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
A friend of mine was stationed at Dream Land back in the 80s. His response to whether aliens were there was, "oh, you mean Frank and Gretchen, I mean, I never saw any aliens"!

TimeWarpWife

One of the Regulars
What the Hell?!?! :eek:

That's extremely weird and disturbing. WHY did he pick that house? I still want to know! How did your Grandma's spidey sense kick in when it did? Yes, I have to say, that's really creeping me out right now.

Sounds like a Man in Black. ;)
View attachment 25828
Too bad we have many all-too-human creeps out there to get away with blaming the boogie men...

From that day on both doors were locked all the time. To this day I have no idea why my grandmother chose to lock both doors that day, I'm grateful she did. The storm was also another God send because on a normal summer day my cousin would have been off somewhere else playing baseball with his friends and I would have been outside playing by myself. Because pedophiles were basically unheard of in those days, when I was outside playing, my grandmother rarely checked on me until it was time to come inside for supper. That day, however, we were both locked safely inside the house. It still gives me cold chills to think about that day. The only difference between the families living in the other 3 houses and us was my cousin and I were the only kids under the age of 15 in that particular area. I still wonder if this lunatic might have been a pedophile - who knows? He looked middle-aged then - 40s to 50s - so hopefully he's dead or so old he can't hurt anyone anymore. I believe he definitely had something evil on his mind that day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21