Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
The Wingnut said:
Not a golden era celeb, but I look disturbingly like Alan Cumming.

alan_aj.jpg

I see more of a Heath Ledger in that picture.

book_lover

Familiar Face
I'll try again.

ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET THAT WEBSITE TO GIVE ME A PICTURE LIKE THE REST OF YOU HAVE?

Ah can't be harsed, give up lol

McPeppers

One of the Regulars
Thats sad when a demo face recognition confirms you look like Johnny Knoxville -_-

Thankfully the best match was Oded Fehr

On another note... Why does Jean-Claude Van Damme's face in my photo with him only show up as a 67% match with...himself?

:p

Powerhouse

One of the Regulars
Well...I coulda beena... popcorn/salad dressing icon.

I always get a mix between Marlon Brando and Paul Newman from the post war generation ladies. Then they ask for my number...HAHAHA.lol

I have also been told I could be one of The Slate Brothers(College Swing) ...I guess from looks and from dancing(I WISH!).

Sometimes I get Benny Goodman... I don't see it. Also Bing Crosby... I don't see that one either. Those come from the same type of people though... not much exposure to the golden era.

brandnew.jpg

...hahaha

But I mostly resemble myself...I mean my paternal grandfather. He's the one in the suit...I have a better foto somewhere.

clrzdsit.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Jack Scorpion said:
They didn't cast my face types those days. I seriously google-image searched for an hour looking for something, but I'm drawin' blank. Anybody?

celebzach.jpg

ben_folds11.jpg

Maybe not a dead ringer, but I always thought by other pics Ive seen of you on da lounge, you reminded me of the super cool Ben Folds.

Rock on,

As for me, I look like me, and that's alright! :)

LD

The real Henry

Practically Family
Powerhouse said:
But I mostly resemble myself...I mean my paternal grandfather. He's the one in the suit...I have a better foto somewhere.

clrzdsit.jpg

I wouldn't expect your grandpa to have worn skirts!:p ;)

BTW-Yeah, there really is a resemblence!

Regards,
Henrik

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Johnnydnh and Cherry Red... I think it may just be my avatar photo, but let me tell you, it really makes me want to lose the chubby cheeks I have for a more slender face. I wonder if the comparison would still be there.

Girl Friday... I had a bunch of people say Mira Sorvino when I was younger. It was those comparisons that inspired these prom dresses that my girlfriend and I wore! Hahaha
rm.jpg

Ignore the bad dye jobs! LOL

Book_Lover... I did mine at MyHeritage.com.

LolitaHaze said:
Johnnydnh and Cherry Red... I think it may just be my avatar photo, but let me tell you, it really makes me want to lose the chubby cheeks I have for a more slender face. I wonder if the comparison would still be there.

Girl Friday... I had a bunch of people say Mira Sorvino when I was younger. It was those comparisons that inspired these prom dresses that my girlfriend and I wore! Hahaha
rm.jpg

Ignore the bad dye jobs! LOL

Book_Lover... I did mine at MyHeritage.com.

I agree you look more like her in your avitar than your other photos.

Love the prom dresses! That's one of my favorite movies.;)

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
ben_folds11.jpg

Maybe not a dead ringer, but I always thought by other pics Ive seen of you on da lounge, you reminded me of the super cool Ben Folds.

Rock on,

As for me, I look like me, and that's alright! :)

LD

Oh, the SUPERCOOL Ben Folds. I can live with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy