Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Powerhouse

One of the Regulars
here's a better pic.....

Tony-Meringolo.jpg

Matthew Dalton

A-List Customer
I've been told I looked like an actor that played Abe Lincoln in a bunch of old movies. Not sure if they were Golden Era, the one that made the comparison couldn't give me a name. I think there's a fair chance they were.

Curt Chiarelli

One of the Regulars
Matthew Dalton said:
I've been told I looked like an actor that played Abe Lincoln in a bunch of old movies. Not sure if they were Golden Era, the one that made the comparison couldn't give me a name. I think there's a fair chance they were.

Raymond Massey?

BJonas

One of the Regulars
Tony in Tarzana said:
That would be me. lol lol lol

Okay, the Orson Welles thing I heard when I was younger. After seeing a pic of you, Tony, and realizing we have similar facial builds and facial hair, I guess I'm the "old" Orson now, too!

"I will sell no wine before it's time."lol lol lol

Kim_B

Practically Family
Things that make you go hmm...

Hmm...I did the MyHeritage collage and mine came up with Olivia de Havilland (75%) Isabella Rossallini (73%) and James Spader (71% (?!))

Interesting...!!!

MyCelebrityLook-Alikes.jpg

moustache

Practically Family
Nobody...

would look as bad as i do.Seriously though,i can't think of a soul that looks anything like me.
Is that a good or bad thing. :)

JD

moustache

Practically Family
Not bad.

RBH said:
Not Golden Era but a great actor,
what about Sir Peter Ustinov as Hercule Poirot

Thanks for the suggestion.I had not thought of Mr Ustinov.Quite a gallant fella.
Maybe the moustache makes it tough to place my face anywhere.But i will take the aforementioned actor to heart and consider it a match!
Thanks so much ol chap!

JD

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
moustache said:
would look as bad as i do.Seriously though,i can't think of a soul that looks anything like me.
Is that a good or bad thing. :)

JD

It might just be the moustache, but I'm reminded of the wonderful character actor Roger C. Carmel. He's probably best remembered for his two guest appearances on Star Trek but he played many interesting roles in his career.

D

drafttek

Tony in Tarzana said:
It might just be the moustache, but I'm reminded of the wonderful character actor Roger C. Carmel. He's probably best remembered for his two guest appearances on Star Trek but he played many interesting roles in his career.

of course!

URL]

or maybe Bernard Fox

URL]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy