Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

CharlieH.

One Too Many
Some time ago I tried that MyHeritage machine and it said that I looked like some fella by the name of James Marsters. I've always thought that I look like a mildly disgruntled Orson Welles, but fortunately, I got no pictures to prove it.

And as far as character goes, I'd say it's roughly 20% Jimmy Stewart, 30% Daffy Duck and 50% Harpo Marx.

RedShoesGirl

One of the Regulars
happyfilmluvguy said:
One of my friends said I look like Buster Keaton.

busterkeaton.jpg

if your avatar is really you, then yes, what a resemblance. keaton had a great face and such sad eyes along with very sensuous lips.
rsg

RedShoesGirl

One of the Regulars
ClassicIsBetter said:
I've had the James Dean comment a couple of times, but I always get the House comment. Before House was on, it was David Spade.

oh no, not david spade. you are MUCH better looking than he is. but, from a girl photographer's point of view, i think you would look better with shorter hair, or at least less "fluffy". ;) super bone structure!

rsg

Barry

Practically Family
I tried to save my collage but the application suggested I try later. Anyway, my male matches:

Patrick Swayze: 75%
Pierre Bouvier: 70%
and Christian Slater: 67%

The other matches were women. The women included Michelle Pfeiffer, Tori Spelling, Marg Helgenberger, Holly Hunter, Carmen Electra and.....Florence Henderson.

Overall, it was good for a laugh.

Barry

ClassicIsBetter

One of the Regulars
RedShoesGirl said:
oh no, not david spade. you are MUCH better looking than he is. but, from a girl photographer's point of view, i think you would look better with shorter hair, or at least less "fluffy". ;) super bone structure!

rsg

Gee thanks! :D A lot of people say I look better in short hair. I'll take that as an excuse to go to the local ol' timers barber and get a hair cut and shave like they did back in the day. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic