Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

cgab1

One of the Regulars
Grant Fan said:
I think I look like Rita Hayworth
here I am compared to Rita
n144100048_30020493_7761.jpg
backlaughing.jpg

I think that you bear a striking resemblance to Julia Roberts

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Is it just me? Or is it truly ridiculous to compare celebrity pics to the ladies here? I have yet to see one (no matter how beautiful) that can really hold a candle to the women of the Lounge. You are all stunning.

*** rousing applause for the room ***

Shirin

A-List Customer
LocktownDog said:
Is it just me? Or is it truly ridiculous to compare celebrity pics to the ladies here? I have yet to see one (no matter how beautiful) that can really hold a candle to the women of the Lounge. You are all stunning.

What a sweet thing to say.
Nice to have a male member here think we ordinary gals are not so shabby looking
.:p

LocktownDog said:

Indeed. Well said, sir, and a Texas-size heapin' helpin' of dittos!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Norumbega

One of the Regulars
Shirin....I was studying your photograph from post #961 when you asked whom you resembled and someone immediately came to mind, and from there I went in search. To me, you're a ringer for a 1940's June Lockart. Rather uncanny actually.
Being too technically stupid to be able to master posting the comparison photo, I can at least provide the link:
http://images.google.com/hosted/lif...el=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&um=1

cecil

A-List Customer
LocktownDog said:

Nyaaawwww!!! :D lol

LocktownDog said:

Your such a gentleman...what a very nice thing to say! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

PianoKid

New in Town
I don't think I look like anyone...
me2.jpg

me1.jpg

MyHeritage says differently:

Diane Keaton - 64%
Anna Lindh - 62%
Tiiu Kuik - 56%
Hikaru Utada - 55%

I apparently look like many different races of people...that's interesting, haha.

cgab1

One of the Regulars
PianoKid said:
I don't think I look like anyone...
me2.jpg

me1.jpg

MyHeritage says differently:

Diane Keaton - 64%
Anna Lindh - 62%
Tiiu Kuik - 56%
Hikaru Utada - 55%

I apparently look like many different races of people...that's interesting, haha.

Yeah, I'm not sure just how "My Heritage" works. I'm male, 45 years old with dark skin and dark hair and once I was matched with Scarlett Johansson as a look-a-like. Trust me, we don't look anything alike! It certainly is an insult to her.

Cgab

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I think Miss Bella Hell resembles one of the Andrews Sisters!
0606092047a.jpg

left
andrewsssisters.jpg

right + top
41D824SCBXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
Andrewssisters.jpg

I don't know if her name is Patty, Maxene, or LaVerne, though.

Lorena B

Practically Family
wow, i must admit that i have forgotten about this post.
But HEYYY, i loooved the comparations, thanks all of you.:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran