Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

ShannaSpade

New in Town
This is my first post at FL and I am SO excited! I've been browisng for a few days waiting for my account to be validated.

So, as far as the topic goes...Who do I look like? Well, I'm not quite sure. Maybe you guys could help a new girl out.

If anyone can tell me how to post pictures to a thread, I'd be happy to do so.

I can't wait to be a part of your community!

xo

Shanna

Barbigirl

Practically Family
No one from the golden era comes up to mind for a true resemblance but I have been told numerous times I look like Renee Zellweger.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
ShannaSpade said:
This is my first post at FL and I am SO excited! I've been browisng for a few days waiting for my account to be validated.

So, as far as the topic goes...Who do I look like? Well, I'm not quite sure. Maybe you guys could help a new girl out.

If anyone can tell me how to post pictures to a thread, I'd be happy to do so.

I can't wait to be a part of your community!

xo

Shanna
Welcome to the lounge Shanna! I can't think of any golden era movie star you resemble, but from the photo of yours, you remind me a bit of Shania Twain

Avalon

A-List Customer
Aw, shucks.
kiss.gif
Thanks, guys.

This picture was taken on my birthday (duh :rolleyes: ) last month, when I turned 30.

And I do like cake! lol

Honey Doll

Practically Family
I can see that Barbi

Barbigirl said:
No one from the golden era comes up to mind for a true resemblance but I have been told numerous times I look like Renee Zellweger.

I can see where they would get that! There is definitely a resembelance.

I get 7 of 9 from one of those Star Trek show-- what is the actresses name-- Jerri something. I don't know about a golden era persona tho

Honey Doll

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Honey Doll said:
I can see where they would get that! There is definitely a resembelance.

I get 7 of 9 from one of those Star Trek show-- what is the actresses name-- Jerri something. I don't know about a golden era persona tho

Honey Doll

Jeri Ryan?

jeriryan7of9getsmilky.jpg

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
I look exactly like George Clooney.

No, not now.
Years from now when he gets old, gains weight, loses his hair and stops shaving.
Like looking in a mirror. lol

Bernard Newman

New in Town
Don't know which Dolden Era celebrety, but some say that I look like Val Kilmer. Oh, and a drunk once called me Al Pacino, wearing my suit and hat, but he was about 17 and wearing silly hip-hop-baggy pants, I think that The Godfather was the only movie set in the Golden Era he has ever seen.

237028.jpg

So, what do you think?

Cheers, Bernard

kirawoidan

New in Town
I did my hair really curly today and pulled it back with combs from a center part. I did my lipstick in the rosebud mouth style and I looked so much like Jean Harlow, except for the thin eyebrows.
Picture759.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21