Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm clearing out my shoe collection...

ladyk

Familiar Face
...and finally parting with those shoes I adore but can't get my feet into. It pains me.

I'm hoping that they go to a good new home (its insane how attached a girl can become to artfully arranged leather) hence me posting this here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmisskirstyw

I'll be listing more over the next few days.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Wow you have some beautiful shoes on offer! I'm the same and struggle sometimes to part with a stunning pair of shoes, even if they are ridiculously narrow and I have no hope of wearing them comfortably. I've got my eye on a couple of pairs which is naughty of me - I really don't need anymore shoes! lol

ladyk

Familiar Face
SarahLouise said:
Wow you have some beautiful shoes on offer! I'm the same and struggle sometimes to part with a stunning pair of shoes, even if they are ridiculously narrow and I have no hope of wearing them comfortably. I've got my eye on a couple of pairs which is naughty of me - I really don't need anymore shoes! lol

Thank you.

Its taken over a year to get to the photographing and putting them on ebay stage - its like I'm parting with family. Pathetic [huh]

But there is never such thing as too many pairs of shoes :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80