Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies! Clearing out my Closet-

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Hey Gals-

I am selling off a bunch of vintage and inspired clothes, shoes and hats. My closet has just become overrun with unworn stuff. So, please take a look and make an offer. Any questions please ask!

I'm listing so many shoes I didn't have the energy to measure them all. All are around US 8 1/2 to 9 1/2. If you see a pair you like, let me know and I'll get the exact measurements to you.

Thanks!

Ada Vice

One of the Regulars
The black patent strapped, pink and red bow shoes all size 8.5 US? I'd also like the Tan and Black Embroidered Dress can you get me a shipping and total cost of it all to London?

happy to share shipping with Miss Hannah if she likes? (don't know if it works out much cheaper however!!) lol

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
I very much like the cream plat but I do not know how much is a fair amount for it...if youwould PM me what you would like for it and I can do it, I would like to buy it.

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Thanks for all the inquires Ladies!
PM's are being sent out- in the event that two people want the same item, I'm giving the first request I receive for the item first priority.

:)

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Ada Vice said:
The black patent strapped, pink and red bow shoes all size 8.5 US? I'd also like the Tan and Black Embroidered Dress can you get me a shipping and total cost of it all to London?

happy to share shipping with Miss Hannah if she likes? (don't know if it works out much cheaper however!!) lol

Ada, I can't send you a PM quite yet but to answer your questions-
the black patent strap, pink with bows and red with bows all measure 10" along the sole (measured inside the shoe) and 3 1/4" across the ball of the shoe (measured on the outside)

Just to confirm that you saw the condition description, the tan dress is missing a button at the waist. (Just to make sure you still want it.)
I'll find out the shipping cost for you- what's your postal code?

Ada Vice

One of the Regulars
Odalisque said:
Ada, I can't send you a PM quite yet but to answer your questions-
the black patent strap, pink with bows and red with bows all measure 10" along the sole (measured inside the shoe) and 3 1/4" across the ball of the shoe (measured on the outside)

Just to confirm that you saw the condition description, the tan dress is missing a button at the waist. (Just to make sure you still want it.)
I'll find out the shipping cost for you- what's your postal code?

I think they'd be ok, will resell over here if not. They're gorgeous shoes. :D

I know I'm too new, not sure how many posts I need to get to?? :(

Yep that's fine, I can make buttons.

Can you email me at missadavice@gmail.com please.

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Ladies-
I've updated my photobucket with all pending sales and I've added a few more items- some gloves and a pair of high waist jeans.

I'm also selling two Secrets in Lace bullet bras. This style here http://www.secretsinlace.com/product/452/Bullet_Bras

Both are size 38C, one in black and one white. They've only been worn once each. Just couldn't pull off the look. :rolleyes:

Thanks again to everyone who's responded!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael