Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Incredible no-expense-spared D-Pocket replica...

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
i see the one the car dealer bought in the photo you posted & the other aren't the same. the "mine all mine has a different looking belt & studs on the collar, d pocket & other pockets plus belt loops. which one sells like hotcakes?

The jacket without the spotting and jewels sells the best, by far! ;)

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
J106s FINALLY in stock and available again at Insurrection!!! Get one while they last!!!

www.insurrectionvintage.com

Crazy, Buco J-24 inspired!!! Call Wade, Carrie, or Sally at 206.782.5752!

J1061-1.jpg

J1066.jpg

J1063.jpg

J1065.jpg

J1062-1.jpg

J1064.jpg

mattp

One of the Regulars
Nice photos, and a positive bargain compared to a similar Langlitz in horsehide. The body is based on the Aero Cafe Racer is it not?

mattp

One of the Regulars
are those the n.o.s. talon zippers?

Good point, I read elsewhere that Will at Aero had stopped using Talon zippers due to all the money he lost having to replace them after premature failure. I'm not sure if that was the repro or NOS ones though.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
are those the n.o.s. talon zippers?

NOS Talon Bell Pulls with Nylon zipper tape...

Good point, I read elsewhere that Will at Aero had stopped using Talon zippers due to all the money he lost having to replace them after premature failure. I'm not sure if that was the repro or NOS ones though.

It was the NOS Talon Diamond Pull zips with cotton zipper tape that had the problems. We've had these on a number of J-106s for quite some time and no problems...the problems were, quite obviously, with the Talon zips that used cotton zipper tape...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR