Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indy IV (beware... spoiler pics)

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
I'm not really interested in Beowulf but... actually it could be okay. We'll see. :)

That's what the internet is for - so you can see trailers without all those pesky movies attached to the back end of them.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Some really nice high-res photos have turned up. I love the one of him standing behind the motorcycle with the suspicious looking native behind him - it's just SO Indy!

http://www.theraider.net/news/fullstory_indy4.php?id=371

Look fast - I have a feeling Lucasfilm will be shutting this down soon. (These initially appeared on from Ain't-It-Cool-News, who apparently only had them up for a few hours yesterday before they were forced to delete them.)

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Ohhhhh, this film is out waaaay too late! It's "Indiana Jones and the Crisis with Medicare."

I still hold that this film will make the other ones suck retroactively.

Can't wait to see the trailer though!!! ;)

RyFranzese24

Familiar Face
I like the new pictures. They are pretty damn cool. I don't love that Indy is wearing the strap from his bag over his jacket now. I do think the hat is rather nice. But that jacket, is that a Wested? I can't imagine it is. The collar on that jacket is strange. I know I am being too hard, especially considering this is the best look we've had at Indy since the Last Crusade, but it makes for okay conversation. I don't know. I am being too hard?

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Doctor Strange said:
Some really nice high-res photos have turned up. I love the one of him standing behind the motorcycle with the suspicious looking native behind him - it's just SO Indy!

Look fast - I have a feeling Lucasfilm will be shutting this down soon. (These initially appeared on from Ain't-It-Cool-News, who apparently only had them up for a few hours yesterday before they were forced to delete them.)[/
QUOTE]

Wow, indeed! I wonder when those pics will start showing up as avatars on the FL? lol

-dixon cannon

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RyFranzese24 said:
But that jacket, is that a Wested?

No. There's a thread on that in Outerwear, I think, but Wested did not get the contract for this film.

I think the pics look great. My brother-in-law mailed them to me earlier today, so the genie's out of the bottle.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Ry,

The guy who got the contract is Tony Nowak. He had won the contract to do Shia's Mutt motorcycle jacket and received the challenge to produce an Indy and if Bernie (I believe that is his name) the costumer liked it he would get do the Indy jacket for the movie. Evidentally Bernie liked it and gave the contract to Tony Nowak.
http://www.tonynowak.com/

You can read more about it over at Club Obi-Wan:
www.indygear.com/cow
http://www.indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?t=24417

Jovan

Suspended
Dixon Cannon said:
Doctor Strange said:

Look fast - I have a feeling Lucasfilm will be shutting this down soon. (These initially appeared on from Ain't-It-Cool-News, who apparently only had them up for a few hours yesterday before they were forced to delete them.)[/
QUOTE]

Wow, indeed! I wonder when those pics will start showing up as avatars on the FL? lol

-dixon cannon
Indeed... lol

Shia looks pretty handsome in this '50s look. Loving it.

RyFranzese24

Familiar Face
Thanks, ITG. I didn't know IndyGear was on top of it. It is a shame Wested couldn't do it. I'm extremely happy with my Last Crusade Wested, but it would've been cool to have the option of a new one. Thanks for the info, pal.

Ryan

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Hmmm. His age, especially in this pic
indianajones4_02_tn.jpg

gives him even more of that Fred C Dobbs kind of quality.

bogie119.gif

ITG

Call Me a Cab
RyFranzese24 said:
Thanks, ITG. I didn't know IndyGear was on top of it. It is a shame Wested couldn't do it. I'm extremely happy with my Last Crusade Wested, but it would've been cool to have the option of a new one. Thanks for the info, pal.

Ryan
You're welcome! Evidentally the moderators have had teh info but couldn't release it til recently. Indygear's very own Fedora (Adventurebilt Hats) did the hats for Indy 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner