Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indy Magnoli 3 piece suit

dostacos

Practically Family
well I just convinced my wife that a Indy suit would be a better deal than one of the other customs, :cool:

so as soon as he is back from his month long vacation..... just in time for the QM meeting now to talk her into that white 39 caddy:eek:

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Me, too. I ordered the Marrakesh suit. As I recall it's the Goldenrod. It's so hard to tell the colors from the computer. The measuring process was a real adventure. I also got a pair of Hollywood pants. They should be here soon. Indy was going on holiday a couple weeks ago, but he said my stuff should be on its way soon. This will be interesting. You know I'll be posting pix, if I'm at all able to get into the duds! If it works out, I'm giving serious thought to the Fairbanks suit. I'm even growing the mustache to go with it!
Then, of course, the 41 Buick! Tho I do like the idea of the 39 Caddy!

dostacos

Practically Family
I have been waiting for a new powered wheelchair since Jan. this year, and it finally arrived set up CORRECTLY today:D

I have needed somebody with me to get my current chair in and out of the car.

NOW I can get a "new" car with a lift or a ramp so I can be mobile again. I just called her at work and she said we can talk about it :eek: :D now if I can find a nice late model [39] caddy that I can ramp or lift for the chair I am IN.

I really don't want a mini van, may have to settle for an old woodie, or panel van or maybe an old suburban

Rooster

Practically Family
Atomic Glee said:
I've also got a Marrakesh order in for Magnoli once he gets back from holiday. I'm getting mine in Caramel.
Goldne rod for me. Kind of a run on Marrakesh suits here lately!lol

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Rooster said:
Goldne rod for me. Kind of a run on Marrakesh suits here lately!lol
I figured the Marrakesh would be the most all purpose useful. I was thinking that if this one came out OK, especially fit-wise, I'd go for another jazzier one, like the Fairbanks.

Jovan

Suspended
dostacos said:
thinking about vents in the suit, I will need a vent and probably 2 to sit properly in the chair, guess I left that part out:eek:
Technically, you could get the suit made to look good while sitting, regardless of style. Patrick Stewart had his made like that in the three X-Men movies, and I imagine many wheelchair confined people would have theirs made like that in real life as well. I'd ask Magnoli about it when he returns.

Rooster

Practically Family
My Magnoli Marrakesh arrived today. No time for pictures, but a quick try on looked pretty good!:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart